Friday, September 23, 2011

Which Sony Ericsson or smart phone is best for me?

I am an AT%26amp;T customer and have always had Sony Ericsson phone. I am planning on getting my first smart phone and have a couple of options: the Xperia X10 or the Vivaz.





I am looking for a pretty basic smart phone: something to check my email with, access social network sites, and a GPS. Should I stick with the Sony Ericsson or try something new?





Thanks for your help!|||You should try the arc. Yes, the x10 is getting a gingerbread update, but mot likely is not gettting any software update after that. The arc is also trendier. If you have to chose between the two, though, I would go with the x10|||Let me do you a favor and save you some time in making your decision. You say your looking for a basic smartphone and you like SE (Sony Ericsson) phones. Dude I hear ya i've always liked SE phones they WERE awesome! Until I got my Xperia X10. I got it when it first came out and it was a waste of $200 I mean it had an old version of Android on it I think it was 1.3 or something. Plus SE added a bunch of crap to the phone witch made ALL their smart phones original but really crappy and slow. I had to "Hack" my phone just so i could up date it to a some what newer version of android (Android 2.1). Look I could go on telling you why NOT to get an SE but this would get boring. I mean I still think SE makes great regular phones but not smart phones.





So if you want a great smart phone Invest in a good model. Personaly (if my contract was up) I would get either HTC Inspire, Samsung Infuse, Motorola Atrix, or if you really have money to spend the Ipone works too(personally I don't like Apple). I know your looking for just a basic smart phone but once you try a smart phone it is impossible to go back. You will find yourself trying new things with your phone and possibly pushing its abilities to the limit when it comes to the apps. Don't expect to find a cheap inexpensive smart phone. You'll find yourself spending at least 250 to 300 dollars maybe on a good phone. And finally last bit of advice is under your contract I would get the 2GB internet plan (NOT the 256MB) plan trust me its hard to go over that.





And that's about it good luck picking out a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment