Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I get my smart buddy phone from Philippines to work in the US?

I bought a Motorola W360 phone from the Philippines along with a smart buddy sim. I also activated the so called roaming. But once I got to the US my phone has no signal. Its network is already on auto and it has 900/1800 MHz (don't know if that will help or not). Oh yeah, I also have more than the required load for the roaming.





Anyone has an idea what is wrong or what I need to do?|||Your phone might not work in US as your phone you have is not same frequency in Philippines and USA. That is why you need to have a quad band phone which can use anywhere you wanna go. Your phone probably got dual band only.|||Your unit must possess tri-band or multi band feature to be able to work in most countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment