Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the difference between being smart and being a nerd?

I am very smart (not bragging), but I do not want to come off as a nerd on people. I just want to know the difference so I can tell people if they call me a nerd.|||Someone smart can just have alot of comon sence like knowing how to catch a train or a bus, or know what to do in an emergency, or how to write a check ect... I duno go take a comon sence test





where as a nerd talks on the telephone about logic behind talking on the telephone and that kind of stuff|||Personally i wouldnt care. You will always be judged as an idiot, nerd or something. But nerds tend to be socially inept as to a smart person doesnt necessarily have to be socially challenged|||There is no such thing as a nerd. Its just bulies. If your really smart, it doesn't mean your a nerd. Don't listen to them.|||I think if you dress like a nerd and act akward thats what people might consider a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment