Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I get a smart phone without having to get a plan with internet?

I really want the palm pixi. All I want is to text %26amp; make calls though. It's a smart phone so I believe you NEED internet to get it, but I don't need internet on my phone, and I don't want to pay more. Is there anyway I can just get the phone with the basic plan I have right now?|||No, all carriers require the data plan for a smartphone, regardless of where it is bought, unlocked or not...|||Not at all.


All carriers now require you to have one.|||If you're with a GSM carrier, you can just switch out the sim card. Just make sure the phone you want is unlocked.|||No you can't. All major carriers are now requiring the same things when it comes to data plans|||Yes, you can. just pay a basic plan. but usually they will charge you little bid more. Otherwise buy a unlocked phones, just insert your sim card with a basic plan.|||Sorry, all carriers require a data plan with a smartphone. Verizon started requiring data plans with almost every phone they sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment