Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Energy Smart Lite Bulbs, How do they compare in briteness to a convential bulb?

Rural King has 13 watt Engery Smart bulbs on sale, how does a 13 watt energy smart bulb compare in briteness to say a 25, 40, 60, or 100 watt conventional bulb? or do they not at all?|||I prefer the CFL's myself. The LED's use half the power but are to expensive.|||When they first turn on, the first 10 seconds or so, they are a little dim. (Just a little.) However, once they warm up, you can't tell the difference. I changed all the bulbs in my house and I couldn't be happier.|||Look at the lumen output of the bulb and compare it to your favorite bulb. A lumen is a measurement of light output.|||it varies on the type of watt that you use the higher the brighter|||40

No comments:

Post a Comment