Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I write that I am Smart Serve certified on my resume?

I just completed the Smart Serve course and would like to add it to my resume, but can't figure out how to phrase it. (I'm the WORST with resumes). I'm just adding it under my qualifications, so I need a simple phrase like "Completed Ontario Smart Serve course", or something similar. In Ontario, you need the Smart Serve certificate to be a server/bartender, generally to serve alcohol. Thanks for any suggestions!|||"Completed Ontario Smart Serve course" sounds fine. List it under training, or education on your resume.|||My resume has all college and qualifications listed in order. I don't have Smart Serve, but I have ServSafe listed as a bullet point. "ServSafe certified, 2000, *blah blah* University.

No comments:

Post a Comment