Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can I get this smart guy to notice me?

I'm kind of interested in one of my friends, well, acquaintances, at school. He's smart and interesting, and I'm pretty sure he likes the smart girls too. I'm smart myself, I'm just not the ideal bookworm, or the person who just loves to study. I've talked to him in the mornings though, and I think I can think of a few things to talk with him about, hopefully, but does anyone have any tips on how I could better get to know him and get closer to him? Or tips on what I should or should not do? Thanks in advance.|||Not all smart guys expect you to have Intelegent conversation with them at all times. Believe it or not smart people like to do normal things like everyone else. Ask him out on a date. Maybe Diner and a movie or attend a school function together and spend time talking about each others past, familes, and intrest. Your bound to find something that you have in common that way and when you do you will have made that connection and you can build upon that. That will be something that yall can share. Also be up front and down to earth, theres nothing worse than playing games. Im sure you'll be able to get to know this guy, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and your heart in the right place.|||Have intelligent conversation with hi. He will really like that. Try to make it natural and not like you practiced what you are going to say. If you can't do that, just try to strike up conversation and see if you guys connect.|||Just be your self.... if you like him then no need to act, just be yourself and it will be great! Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment