Sunday, September 18, 2011

How smart can I be if I would read 10mins a day?

I neveer read! I get soo bord on the weekdays and weekends I dont know what to do, my Ma suggested reading. I have failing grades, how smart if I would read, and I also study too!|||I guess you would be much smarter.


10 min a day adds up to 3600 minutes a year, or 60 hours. If it takes you to read a page in 2 min, that would make up 1800 pages or 9 books with an average of 200 pages each. In 10 years you could have read 90 books. An that;s just for 10 min a day. Think about how much time you spent a day watching commercials.|||You won't necessarily be smart, just more well-read.|||Well considering the time we waste watching TV, reading can only help cultivate your mind.|||You just don't know what your missing not reading! Reading will keep your brain stimulated and when you get older your will be real smart. Try reading 10 minutes a day and soon you will be hooked on reading. There is a whole new world out there by reading you can go anywhere in your mind when your reading Good Luck and read, read, and read lol!|||Reading can help you improve your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, ease with words... But don't read because you want to "get smart", read because you're into a subject. Don't pick a long novel on something you don't even like to start on. I'm personally into science fiction, and the stories usually help get the creative juices flowing. Maybe a murder mystery can help with your deductive logic. By reading, you can expand your horizons. As opposed to movies and TV, books can really get you inside character's heads, so reading really can be more interesting.


I was raised loving to read, and I still read whenever I can, it's one of my favorite past times. I've never had a failing grade in my life, and I'm willing to bet the tons of reading I do sure helped. But remember- read because you really want to! Don't make it a punishment for yourself! Find something interesting and fun and then really get into it!|||obviously u arent very smart if u r failing|||Well, it really depends on what you read. If you read, say, comic books, you may not get much smarter than you already are. But if you read, say, something like National Geographic or non-fiction, information books, then there is no preset limit on how smart you could become (except death, which is a preset limit for all of us).





By the way, studying can definitely improve your grades as long as you actually remember what you are studying. Practice makes perfect (well, almost perfect since we are still human).

No comments:

Post a Comment