Friday, September 23, 2011

Is is smart to downplay your education in a resume when seeking employment at restaurants and grocery stores?

I need a job and I'm a pinch. I have a bachelors of science in computer science but I need a job ASAP to pay bills and get out of a pinch fast. I plan to keep looking for work in the computer fields but I just need a job to get me out of a pinch. So do you guys think it's smart to omit info that might make me seem overqualified?|||I think that might be a good idea. Just make sure not to LIE about your education, but do not drum it up like you normally would. Employers are pretty hesitant to hire people who are overqualified because they feel that once you find a better job you will jump ship or you will become dissatisfied very quickly with the lower tier job.|||Everybody is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment