Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smart but casual ideas for work experience?

I can't wear jeans, so what does smart but casual mean? I am going to work in a primary school, and it will be summer in England. Any ideas?|||I worked in a library and they were pretty lenient. I wore things like a pretty floral tea dress, black trousers with a bright coloured blouse, a skirt that was just above knee length and a jumper. Once I did wear grey skinny jeans but managed to get away with it as I wore them with my grey blazer and mid-height heel so I looked smart. I think you can get away with quite a lot of things as long as you look presentable :)|||Heyy when i did work exp about 3 years ago i had to dress smart but casual (i worked in a cresh, worst week of my life!, not the kids but the staff not caring about the kids). I wore Black trousers and a T-shirt and brought a cardi to cover up if it gets chilly





Hope this helps (:





Make sure these arn't your best black trousers and t-shirt they will most likley be ruined by the end of the week with glue seaquins ectt lmao -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment