Friday, September 23, 2011

What Verizon smart phone should i get for work? I need email, internet and lots of apps.?

I need a smart phone that I will use primarily for work so i need a smooth email experience. Part of my job also includes researching cell phone apps.





I can't get an iphone because my company uses Verizon.





Are most apps that are built for iphone also built for blackberry? What about the droid? Does it compare with Blackberry in terms of email?|||Droid is not good for e-mail I would recommend a blackberry. The storm is a cool phone, lots of apps and great for e-mail.|||I have a friend who has the iPhone and she said that the battery life is horrible.





I have a friend who has the BB Curve and she said that the battery life on it was horrible.





I personally have a BB Storm and the battery life has held up pretty good for me, and the apps are great.... Im totally connected to the world wide web with this thing and it keeps everything up to date|||Blackberry Curve 8330. It comes with blackberry app world.

No comments:

Post a Comment