Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where can I find a smart veggie lady to date?

I think smart women are so hot and vegetarian women are even hotter. I don't know any.|||Is it the paleness of their skin from not have the proper nutrition in their diet or is it their weak bones from not getting enough calcium that attracts you the most, lol. I guess she would make a cheap date, since steaks cost more than veggies. Good Luck :)|||I am smart and a vegetarian, but I am not available. Sorry. I do not know where you can find them either.|||Come to Berkeley. We have plenty!|||Veggie Date


http://www.veggiedate.org/|||There're plenty , but , sorry , no go , ;coz they prefer smart veggie men , too !|||i was looking through this vegetarian times magazine yesterday and there was an ad in there for a vegetarian personals site. . .i think veggielove.com





if not, google vegetarian personals?|||If you're not a vegetarian yourself, you're going to have a hard time attracting an intelligent vegetarian woman. Most prefer intelligent vegetarian men. :)|||I agree with the other person who answered. VeggieDate is the best online dating/friendship site for vegetarians.





Good luck!|||You can probably get one or the other but a combo..... now you are dreaming.....





(tee-hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment