Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is it legal to park a Smart car sideways in London?

I have never tried it, so I am not sure if the whole car will fit into the lines of a kerb-side parking bay. I know that it is illegal to park your Smart sideways in Munich, I was wondering if there are any such rules for London.|||I saw one parked like that once and had great pleasure parking right up to the drivers door so they couldn;t get in as the stupid bugger stuck out 2 foot more than the rest of the cars.|||Certain areas and car parks have special parking spaces for "small" cars, so I dont think its illegal, personally I wouldnt do it just in case!!|||not ilegal if it fits inside the bay but people that cannot park leaving enough space like marky could be a slight problem ,


not so sure i'll do it myself though|||As long as it fits just do it....|||It's illegal. Just because you have a tiny car doesn't mean you can park it how the hell you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment