Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the return policy for Pet Smart?

My fish, Hayley, Passed away yesterday, I got her on the 24th. The girl at Pet Smart said I could return the fish within 30 days if it died...I thought she said something about bringing the fish with the receipt. But, Im not sure.





Do I bring the fishes body back with the receipt or just bring the receipt back?|||You have to bring the receipt and the body, but not a water sample. The guarantee is only 14 days, not 30. I would suggest getting your water tested anyway to see if that is why your fish died.





Also make sure it is the same Petsmart you bought the fish from.|||If she said something about bringing the fish with the receipt, then you need to bring both. Just put her in a baggie and take her with you. They should give you a store credit for it, or just give you your money back, or allow you to trade for a fish of equal or lesser value.





I'm very sorry about your fish, and I'm very sorry the return policy requires you to bring her along.|||Yea it's kind of gross but you do have to bring the fish and te receipt back, because someone could easily just bring the reciept back even if the fish isn't dead, that's what happened to my guppy named robby my female guppy killed him after being pregnant|||usually they want the fish, the reciept and a water sample. dont put the fish in the water sample. I usually put the fish in a paper towel in a baggy|||you should bring both just incase!|||They usually will have you bring the fish back. With the reciept.

No comments:

Post a Comment